A Visit to a Village

Last week, I had the opportunity to visit my village for the first time in my life. My father, who is in the Army, left the village when he was just nineteen years old, and we had never had the chance to visit since then(के बाद से।). However, my uncle extended an invitation(निमंत्रण दिया) to me, and I couldn't resist(प्रतिरोध करना) the opportunity to see where my father had grown up.

I traveled by train to Saharanpur and then took a bus for the remaining(बचा हुआ) five kilometers. When I arrived, my uncle was waiting for me at the roadside, and I was immediately(तुरंत) greeted(अभिवादन किया) by my aunt and other members of the family. The day was hot, and I took a refreshing bath on the farm well(खेत के कुएं में नहाएं). It was my first time bathing in the open, and I relished(आनंदित) the experience.

 Later(बाद में), I visited the mango orchard(ऑर्चर्ड) and had the chance to pluck mangoes with my own hands. It was an experience that I will never forget. After that, I sat down for a simple lunch of maize flour bread(मक्के के आटे की रोटी), curd, and vegetables. It was a humble meal, but it was delicious and satisfying.

In the evening, I accompanied(के साथ) my uncle to the farm(खेत), where he was watering the crops. There, I had the chance to milk a cow for the first time in my life. It was an experience that I will always cherish(अच्छा लगना).

I ended up staying in the village for fifteen days, and during that time, I was able to observe(निरीक्षण करना) the village people's simple and content way(सामग्री तरीका) of life. They were not wealthy but happy and content with what they had. When it was time to leave, many people came to see me off, and I left with a newfound(नयी) appreciation(प्रशंसा) for the simple pleasures(सुख) of life.

Visiting my village for the first time was a truly(सचमुच) unforgettable(अविस्मरणीय) experience(अनुभव). From bathing in the open to plucking mangoes with my own hands and milking a cow, I had the opportunity to appreciate the simple pleasures of life. I was amazed(हैरान) by the villagers' simple and content way of life, despite not being wealthy(अमीर न होने के बावजूद). Their humble meals were delicious and satisfying, and their love for nature and farming was evident(स्पष्ट). This experience has taught me that happiness does not come from wealth, but from being grateful for what we have and finding joy in the little things in life.

पहली बार अपने गाँव का दौरा करना वास्तव में अविस्मरणीय अनुभव था। खुले में नहाने से लेकर अपने हाथों से आम तोड़ने और गाय का दूध निकालने तक, मुझे जीवन के साधारण सुखों की सराहना करने का अवसर मिला। अमीर न होने के बावजूद, मैं ग्रामीणों के सरल और संतुष्ट जीवन से चकित था। उनका विनम्र भोजन स्वादिष्ट और संतोषजनक था, और प्रकृति और खेती के प्रति उनका प्रेम स्पष्ट था। इस अनुभव ने मुझे सिखाया है कि खुशी दौलत से नहीं, बल्कि जो हमारे पास है उसके लिए आभारी होने और जीवन में छोटी-छोटी चीजों में खुशी पाने से आती है।

A positive attitude can change life!!!

No comments

If you have any doubts,Please let me know

Powered by Blogger.